Sunday, August 31, 2003

Sept 2003 Rent

Yesterday, I talked to my apartment manager about the rent. We went through the record book. It was time once again to pay it starting next month. Well, I know that it wasn't right at all. 

The September 2003 rent is already paid. I looked at my old reciepts. I was right all along. I need to start in October. Anyway, I had a icky feeling that they will pestered me about next month's rent. Hey, I won't even bothered with it. I won't pay the rent again for next month.

This evening at Outback Restaurant in Burbank, I told my friend, Mike, about it.  He mentioned it will be best to resolved the matter before it goes any further like.....drum rolls, please........like eviction!

Let the record shows that hey, it is their problem, not mine. They could evict me, but, honey, I will take them to court. They have no right to evict me at all. I have to rent reciepts proving the rent is paid for September 2003. 

Side note: Top it all, I noticed that my rent is still the same since I moved in! SAY WHAT? I recalled that the people lowered my money earlier this year. Therefore, my rent should be lower too.

Since the landlord didn't lower my rent when they supposed to, part of my October rent is paid for. So, I have to pay the rest in October 2003!

 

No comments: